Check out our Fall 2019 CVSD Report Card with progress toward our Strategic Plan goals. View the full report at CVSD.org.
A few points of pride...
- Our 92% extended graduation rate remains higher than the state (88.9%) and national
- After-school programs off to a running start! 997 elementary students are running cross country—a community-requested program through
- CVSD students perform better than state averages in
- Tackling technology—409 students enrolled in blended and on-line
- Delivering on the construction bond promise on/ahead of time and on/below
- Strong financial track record—13 consecutive years of no state audit findings.
https://4.files.edl.io/d7c6/11/13/19/224346-990037eb-9885-4a65-99de-2dbd55bc3041.pdf Source: 2019 CVSD Report Card